Terms & Conditions
Payment in full by the guest to the owner constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions by both parties:
- Only adults 18 years of age or over may make a booking
- Children under the age of 18 years unaccompanied by an adult cannot rent the premises
- The Surgeon's Cottage is suitable for adults, and children over 5 years of age. Babies unable to crawl can also be accommodated.
- The Surgeon's Cottage has 2 single beds in an attic bedroom up sharp steps and the claw foot bath requires some agility. Booking is on the basis that the guest is satisfied they can deal with these conditions.
- Payment in full at the time of booking as nominated by the owner
- Cancellations or variations must be notified to the owner as soon as possible.
- Cancellations made more than one week prior to the booking may result in a 50% refund only at the discretion of the owners.
- Cancellations made less than one week prior to the booking, may result, at the discretion of the owner, in up to no refund at all.
- For bookings of a week or more, a refundable bond of $250. 00 will be charged in addition to the booking fee to cover any loss or damage to the property.
- An extra merchant fee is charged on all creditcard transactions. No such fee is charged on driect deposits into our bank account - enquire about this option.
- Check in from 2 pm on the date of arrival
- Checkout prior to 10am on the date of departure
USE OF THE PREMISES
- The premises are for the use and enjoyment of house guests as stated on the booking
- No smoking is permitted in the house
- No pets are allowed on the property
- The premises are not to be used for parties or functions without the prior express approval of the owner
DAMAGE/LOSS TO PROPERTY
- The guest is responsible for any loss or damage to property including breakages, soiling of carpet requiring professional cleaning, or loss of keys.